PreVasive Rhizosphere builds the soil while increasing better germination with deeper healthier root growth and reduced fertilizer needs. Experience faster growth, greener thicker lawn blades, increased fruit crop production, flowering, and overall health of soil eco-system. Perfect for no till farming.
PreVasive Products Used For Agriculture
Rhizosphere builds the soil while increasing better germination with deeper healthier root growth and reduced fertilizer needs. Experience faster growth, greener thicker lawn blades, increased fruit crop production, flowering, and overall health of soil eco-system. Perfect for no till farming.
Plant and soil builder with broad spectrum protectionIs made from lactating dairy cow manure using a multi-stage fermentation process to extract the essentials from the manure.
Features and Beneﬁts
• 100% bio-degradable, odorless, clear liquid
• All Natural ingredients, Contains over 70 micronutrients, 3 natural growth hormones, and essential organic compounds.
• Supplements the natural biological process of the organic turnover in the soil
• Establishes a relationship between the fungi contained in Rhizosphere AG and the soil bacteria in organic soil recycling.
• Fungi and kelp extract work in conjunction to enhance growth and create healthy soil in anaerobic conditions
• Feeds and nourishes soil bacteria that communicate and create naturally what the plant is requiring for strong healthy growth.
• Works faster than residues in the soils stimulation decomposition of organic materials and assisting growth hormones to enter the plant molecules faster and with less resistance.
• Organic matter is not increased by applying traditional nitrogen fertilizers to the soil.
LEARN MORE ABOUT RIZOSPHERE
Botanical Cleaner – BAC Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner
BAC (Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner) is proven to be a 99.999% effective residual action cleaner.
Over 20 years of research, comprised of expert chemists and engineers, resulted in a 100% certified organic botanical product recognized as safe under FIFRA by the EPA and FDA. Within minutes of application, BAC tackles surface damaging mold, organisms, pests, and insects, making it the leading antimicrobial cleaner for both commercial, residential and agricultural use.
BAC is tough enough to clean surfaces in hospitals, schools, daycares and clinics; and yet gentle enough for household surfaces, including: glass, stainless, wood, carpet, and fabrics. BAC is safe for humans and pets- safe enough, even, to be used as a produce wash. BAC, when used on industrial remediation projects, both cleans and provides residual protection against future surface damaging mold and mildew.
BAC provides a sustainable, alternative to eco-destroying products. BAC can be applied as a mist (it doesn’t need to be shaken or wiped off) and, unlike many harsh chemical products, it has a mild wintergreen or organic vanilla scent.
BAC’s research team created a formula from whole plant naturally sourced essential oils, replacing toxic products and reimagining green, highly-effective solutions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BAC
We provide expert industrial solutions to businesses. With over 15 years of experience we’ll ensure that you’re always getting the best results from a US firm focused on quality.
Oakwood, GA 30566