PreVasive Cannabis Growers
Successful cannabis agri-business require healthy plants that are free from pests and diseases. As plants are grown from seed or clone, have a short life cycle, and are often raised in grow rooms rather than greenhouses, it is possible to maintain an almost entirely pest-free growth environment. However, almost always; pests including insects, mites, and pathogens do sometimes find their way into growth facilities. Early recognition, treatment, and continuous monitoring are important to preventing a pest outbreak from getting out of control.
A controlled growth environment with plants that are not excessively stressed is essential for research and healthy yield production of cannabis. Insect pests, pathogens and molds can cause subtle changes in gene expression or plant metabolism that affect research and plant yields.
Therefore, regular inspections for infestations, frequent cleaning of plant growth areas, proper disposal of dead or diseased plant material, and controlled access to the growth rooms will help to make research more reproducible and plant yields more healthy and reliable.
Check out our Cannabis and Hemp growers protocol below for more information.
PreVasive Products Used For Cannabis Growers
Rhizosphere builds the soil while increasing better germination with deeper healthier root growth and reduced fertilizer needs. Experience faster growth, greener thicker lawn blades, increased fruit crop production, flowering, and overall health of soil eco-system. Perfect for no till farming.
Plant and soil builder with broad spectrum protectionIs made from lactating dairy cow manure using a multi-stage fermentation process to extract the essentials from the manure.
Features and Beneﬁts
• 100% bio-degradable, odorless, clear liquid
• All Natural ingredients, Contains over 70 micronutrients, 3 natural growth hormones, and essential organic compounds.
• Supplements the natural biological process of the organic turnover in the soil
• Establishes a relationship between the fungi contained in Rhizosphere AG and the soil bacteria in organic soil recycling.
• Fungi and kelp extract work in conjunction to enhance growth and create healthy soil in anaerobic conditions
• Feeds and nourishes soil bacteria that communicate and create naturally what the plant is requiring for strong healthy growth.
• Works faster than residues in the soils stimulation decomposition of organic materials and assisting growth hormones to enter the plant molecules faster and with less resistance.
• Organic matter is not increased by applying traditional nitrogen fertilizers to the soil.
LEARN MORE ABOUT RIZOSPHERE
Botanical Cleaner – BAC Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner
BAC (Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner) is proven to be a 99.999% effective residual action cleaner.
Over 20 years of research, comprised of expert chemists and engineers, resulted in a 100% certified organic botanical product recognized as safe under FIFRA by the EPA and FDA. Within minutes of application, BAC tackles surface damaging mold, organisms, pests, and insects, making it the leading antimicrobial cleaner for both commercial, residential and agricultural use.
BAC is tough enough to clean surfaces in hospitals, schools, daycares and clinics; and yet gentle enough for household surfaces, including: glass, stainless, wood, carpet, and fabrics. BAC is safe for humans and pets- safe enough, even, to be used as a produce wash. BAC, when used on industrial remediation projects, both cleans and provides residual protection against future surface damaging mold and mildew.
BAC provides a sustainable, alternative to eco-destroying products. BAC can be applied as a mist (it doesn’t need to be shaken or wiped off) and, unlike many harsh chemical products, it has a mild wintergreen or lemon fresh.
BAC’s research team created a formula from whole plant naturally sourced essential oils, replacing toxic products and reimagining green, highly-effective solutions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BAC
We provide expert industrial solutions to businesses. With over 15 years of experience we’ll ensure that you’re always getting the best results from a US firm focused on quality.
Oakwood, GA 30566