Noroxycdiff is an EPA Registered one step hospital use Sporicidal Disinfectant Cleaner. Effective in 2 Minutes Against Cdiff spores. Effective Against Tb, Norovirus, Kills 99.9999% of most germs in 30 seconds.
C.Diff (Clostridium Difficile) caused almost half a million infections among patients in the United States in a single year, according to a study released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is NOROxyCdiff EPA Registered?
Is NOROxyCdiff registered to kill C.diff Spores?
What other pathogens does NOROxyCdiff kill?
What are the active ingredients in NOROxyCdiff?
Is Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required when using NOROxyCdiff in its in-use, ready-to-use configuration?
How is NOROxyCdiff applied?
Can NOROxyCdiff be applied to any surface?
What does it cost to use NOROxyCdiff?
Industrial Hygienist Jerry Bond – Noroxycdiff
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- EPA Registered
- Broad spectrum microbial action
- Bleach Free disinfectant, sanitizer, and sporicide
- Effective bactericide and virucidal disinfectant in the presence of 5%blood serum
- Effective bactericide and virucidal disinfectant in the presence of organic soil
- FDA clearance under 40 CFR §180.940 for use as a sanitizer on food contact surfaces
- Made in the USA
- One step hospital-use germicidal disinfectant cleaner
- Formulated to prevent cross-contamination on hard, non-porous surfaces
- Single-use, non-corrosive, product for most surfaces, with no rinse/wipe required
- Ready-to-Use HMIS Safety Rating of 1-0-0, with no PPE required
- Removes mineral deposits
- Improve room turnover times
- In-Use safely applied electrostatically
SHOP THIS PRODUCT
We provide expert industrial solutions to businesses. With over 15 years of experience we’ll ensure that you’re always getting the best results from a US firm focused on quality.
Oakwood, GA 30566