PreVasive Nursing Homes & Assisted Living
PreVasive botanical infection prevention is for house-keeping, odor control, pest control, carpet stain removal, service kitchen and dining room cleaning. Our products help keep residents, staff and visitors healthy and safe all while leaving a very pleasant fragrance unlike most cleaning supplies used today.
PreVasive Products Used For Nursing Homes & Assisted Living
Noroxycdiff is an EPA Registered one step hospital use Sporicidal Disinfectant Cleaner. Effective in 2 Minutes Against Cdiff spores. Effective Against Tb, Norovirus, Kills 99.9999% of most germs in 30 seconds.
C.Diff (Clostridium Difficile) caused almost half a million infections among patients in the United States in a single year, according to a study released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Features & Benefits
- EPA Registered
- Broad spectrum microbial action
- Bleach Free disinfectant, sanitizer, and sporicide
- Effective bactericide and virucidal disinfectant in the presence of 5%blood serum
- Effective bactericide and virucidal disinfectant in the presence of organic soil
- FDA clearance under 40 CFR §180.940 for use as a sanitizer on food contact surfaces
- Made in the USA
- One step hospital-use germicidal disinfectant cleaner
- Formulated to prevent cross-contamination on hard, non-porous surfaces
- Single-use, non-corrosive, product for most surfaces, with no rinse/wipe required
- Ready-to-Use HMIS Safety Rating of 1-0-0, with no PPE required
- Removes mineral deposits
- Improve room turnover times
- In-Use safely applied electrostatically
LEARN MORE ABOUT NOROXYCDIFF
Botanical Cleaner – BAC Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner
BAC (Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner) is proven to be a 99.999% effective residual action cleaner.
Over 20 years of research, comprised of expert chemists and engineers, resulted in a 100% certified organic botanical product recognized as safe under FIFRA by the EPA and FDA. Within minutes of application, BAC tackles surface damaging mold, organisms, pests, and insects, making it the leading antimicrobial cleaner for both commercial, residential and agricultural use.
BAC is tough enough to clean surfaces in hospitals, schools, daycares and clinics; and yet gentle enough for household surfaces, including: glass, stainless, wood, carpet, and fabrics. BAC is safe for humans and pets- safe enough, even, to be used as a produce wash. BAC, when used on industrial remediation projects, both cleans and provides residual protection against future surface damaging mold and mildew.
BAC provides a sustainable, alternative to eco-destroying products. BAC can be applied as a mist (it doesn’t need to be shaken or wiped off) and, unlike many harsh chemical products, it has a mild wintergreen or organic vanilla scent.
BAC’s research team created a formula from whole plant naturally sourced essential oils, replacing toxic products and reimagining green, highly-effective solutions.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BAC
We provide expert industrial solutions to businesses. With over 15 years of experience we’ll ensure that you’re always getting the best results from a US firm focused on quality.
Oakwood, GA 30566