PreVasive Oxy Orange All Purpose Cleaner
- Reduces toxicity by eliminating chemicals commonly used in janitorial cleaners.
- Contains no acids, alcohol, amines, ammonia, caustic, chlorine bleach, glycol ethers, phosphates, quaternary ammonium compounds, dyes, or fragrances.
- A versatile cleaner that uses the power of hydrogen peroxide combined with pure cleaning ability of d-limonene.
- Provides a safe, effective, all-purpose cleaning solution for day-to-day cleaning needs. All-Purpose means all-purpose.
- Effective in grease ﬁghting, odor-neutralizing, and general cleaning, Oxy Orange® helps eliminate large inventories of specialized cleaning products which only target speciﬁc soils, stains, and odors.
- The broad usage also helps reduce employee training and minimize accidental product mix-ups by handling all of your day-to-day cleaning needs.
- Oxy Orange`s special blend of cleaning agents delivers unrivaled cleaning power without relying on harsh chemicals.
- Oxy Orange® effectively removes a wide variety of common soils and stains, including coffee, tea, juice, grease, ink, red wine, and blood, while also neutralizing unpleasant odors.
The natural ability of d-Limonene combined with hydrogen peroxide makes a safe, environmentally responsible cleaner. Safe to use on most surfaces, Oxy Orange® Cleaner lifts and dissolves mold, grease, grime, fatty deposits and other typical kitchen stains.
Ready To Use
- Effective against grease and grime, odor-neutralizing and general cleaning.This product is perfect for not only pet stains but coffee, tea, juice, grease, ink, blood, vomit, feces and much more.
- Safe to use around the house Oxy Orange’s special blend of cleaning agents delivers unrivaled cleaning power without relying on harsh chemicals. Contains no acids, alcohol, amines, ammonia caustic, chlorine bleach, glycol ethers, phosphates, quaternary ammonium compounds, dyes or fragrances.
Just spray ready-to-use Oxy Orange to clean walls, floors, bathroom surfaces, countertops, and other hard surfaces. It quickly dissolves grease, oil, inks, adhesives, rubber marks, soot and grime from hard surfaces, plastic, metal and most fabrics.
Oxy Orange® is easily applied by brushing, mopping, pump spray, and electrostatic sprayer.
- Cleans wood surfaces leaving a clean fresh scent, does not dry out wood.
- Cleans mold and mildew
- Cleans counter tops, laundry, stainless, glass & leather
- Cleans and restores tile grout without harsh acids
- Cleans any water-safe surface without damage
- Removes carpet spots in seconds
- Shines glass to a streak-free luster without ammonia or alcohol
- Provide superior carpet extraction and bonnet cleaning
- Dilute 1 ounce per gallon of water to clean cabinets, counter tops, stainless steel, and use in autoscrubbers.
Heavy Duty Cleaning
- Dilute 20oz per gallon of water for heavy duty cleaning, Mold Remediation and Flood Cleanup projects. Also works great for cleaning and brightening grout.
- Extreme cleaning situations, use full strength.
Great for cleaning walls, floors, bathroom surfaces, countertops, and other hard surfaces. It quickly dissolves grease, oil, inks, adhesives, rubber marks, soot and grime from hard surfaces, plastic, metal and most fabrics.
Oxy Orange® is easily applied by brushing, mopping, pump spray, pressure washer, hand sprayer and electrostatic sprayer.
SHOP THIS PRODUCT
Just a note to let you know we have shared the OXY ORANGE with anyone needing it, what a blessing. ..The disinfect was awesome cleaning out frigs, after the initial tossing of the defrosted goods…Broccoli is worse than fish! our appliances had been emptied before we left other folks either didn’t think of it or where out of town…a career I am passing on….I have emptied frigs, cleaned out motor homes and pulled boats away from front doors…wear all the hats only on a temp. basis!
We were truly BLESSED in our situation Yes, there have challenges,but at least we have a starting point.
We appreciate your time and the great product you allowed us to purchase. It really has made a difference in many homeowners lives..
As we all dig thru and make repairs we, as a community, have come together to get things done for others, a Vet on the next street and a widow across the canal from us sustained major damage…Thru a network of folks who know how to do things we have had power restored ..Power linemen couldn’t rewire from the roofs down to the mains where some damage occurred .Full service lines were pulled thru the roof from the main panel box. I have seen things I didn’t think possible, but after all they are all man made! and no match for Mother Nature .today we are kinda panning tree removal at the homes still covered with downed trees…we will all be arborists by days end..fortunately a neighbor has a tractor and backhoe…yea, for labor saving machines.
Our church THE VINEYARD has been nickname VINEMART as they are one of three distribution points here on the island. Church service on Sunday was worth a video…. sitting on canned goods, sacks of pet food and cases of tarps and water…The Lord has certainly Blessed our island community and a picture would have proven HE does have a sense of humor, or at least I found it humorous…
Pray for Puerto Rico and the other Islands, they are in such distress and no way of getting the help there as rapidly as they need it, not only the distance, but the darn government Red tape, why can’t the tape be cut and tossed in situations like this.
Again, thank you for your help..and know parts of Big Pine smell fresh as an orange grove. If only we could kill the fish smell in the canals and the rotting vegetation!!!
Have a BLESSED day,Ron and Mary Maleski
We provide expert industrial solutions to businesses. With over 15 years of experience we’ll ensure that you’re always getting the best results from a US firm focused on quality.
Oakwood, GA 30566