BAC Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner – Ready to Use
$23.50 – $270.00
Botanical Cleaner - BAC Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner
Made with botanical ingredients, BAC Botanical Antimicrobial cleaner will stop odor-causing bacteria & prevent mold. Perfect for mold remediation projects, neutralizing odor leaving no harmful residue. Non-corrosive, non-staining, made in the USA, ready to use formula.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents mold
- Removes hard water deposits
- One step deodorizing cleaner
- Plant and mineral based ingredients
- FIFRA – 25B exempt designated safe ingredients
- Non-irritating on skin
- Highly renewable and biodegradable
- No rinse formula
- Made in the USA
- Ready to use and concentrate formula
For use in
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Procedure Rooms
- Patient Rooms
- Common Areas
- Electronics including touchscreen displays, keyboards, and water- sensitive equipment
- Aging Care Facilities
- Day Care Facilities
- Public Buildings
- Cruise Ships
- Athletic Facilities
• Electrostatic Spray – Approximately 7500 Sq.Ft. 3D Application
• Fogging – Approximately 1500 Sq.Ft.
• Active-Thyme essential oil, CAS-8007-46-3
• 40 CFR180.940(a) Food-contact surfaces in public eating places, dairy processing equipment, and food –processing equipment and utensils
• 40CFR 180.960 any food use site
• Minimum Risk Exemption 40CFR 152.25(t)
• EPA (GRAS) - Generally Recognized as Safe
• 40 CFR 180.910 / 40 CFR 180.920 FIFRA 25 B-For use on growing crops or raw agriculture products after harvest.
• 40 CFR 180.930 for use on animals.
128oz, 128oz Case of 4, 32oz, 32oz Case of 12, 5 Gallons
Wintergreen, Lemon Fresh
A safer, cost effective Antimicrobial anti-Fungal and Pest control Organic product
The Natural alternative
- Active ingredient is directly from whole essential oil of white thyme
- Not irritating
- EPA GRAS
EPA, USDA, FDA FIFRA Recognized product: BAC
- Active-Thyme essential oil, CAS-8007-46-3
- 40 CFR180.940(a) Food-contact surfaces in public eating places, dairy processing equipment, and food –processing equipment and utensils
- 40CFR 180.960 any food use site
- Minimum Risk Exemption 40CFR 152.25(t)
- EPA (GRAS) – Generally recognized as Safe
- 40 CFR 180.910 / 40 CFR 180.920 FIFRA 25 B-For use on growing crops or raw agriculture products after harvest.
- 40 CFR 180.930 for use on animals.
Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner BAC)
- Thyme essential oil .23% active
- 300% better efficacy then competitors with a light wintergreen fragrance
- Much less expensive than competitors
- USDA, USEPA, FDA Recognized FIFRA 25-B Generally regarded regarded as safe!
- Spray and wipe or spray and leave on porous and non-porous
Microemulsion systems are preferred for their long-term thermodynamic stability, low viscosity, cost economy, and aesthetic appeal. Such systems provide a method for preparing an isotropic mixture of oil and water. Major advantage of micro emulsion is in usage of the widely, easily available, environmentally friendly, and superior efficient diluents. Formulations of microemulsions are difficult tasks. These compositions give maximum stability with the optimum usage of surfactants with maximum efficacy. (BAC) is a high efficiency micro-emulsion with latest technology whole botanical essential oils and plant surfactants.